Saturday, 2 November 2013

Its not just a Crush !!

Is it just a crush or its something more??
Why these wandering eyes get stuck only at you
With every indifferent move you make, I grow fonder of you
Even my mind can’t think of anything more than you
I can barely notice anyone else when you are around
Though lost in the crowd, yet you stand out so unique
I get mesmerized when you speak
Man, you got a killing smile
You have the ability to blow off my mind more than a mile
I tried talking to you but the words gets mingled without uttering a word
My head begins to whir and heart pound
You were the best kept secret until I burst
I lack the nerve and I admit
I don’t deny my feelings any longer
Though I play it cool when you are around
The days keep passing, and I am still not a part of you
I know I don’t stand a chance, but I can’t get you out of my head
Everyone says its impossible to buzz your emotionless heart
I die a little every time, to realise its true
I want to be just a friend sharing every moment of yours
But grant my eyes for its part, if you see something more
Have you grown so important for me
Or are you important till the moment I let you go
I am not hiding my emotions but I have other places to be in
But still its not in my control to stop being crazy about you
I know for you it doesn’t matter whether I exist
I won’t claim possession, but neither its a mystery
I expect nothing, I just want you know that you are special
I just want you know that I have fallen for you
P.S : You are super cute
P.P.S : I wait for the day when you would ask me out


3 comments:

  1. written from the heart..quite simple but really special..i hope THE ONE gets it...but sometime I hope he should not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dil mera tod diya tune...bura kyun maanu...:(
    Koi na enjoy..

    ReplyDelete