Saturday, 23 November 2013

ItS mY BiRtHdAY !!

A long drive with you
Intentional slowdown to push away the end
Slow romantic to loud beats
We sang every song out of tune

The feel of chilled wind with open windows
Or sip of hot coffee within cozy warm doors
Following the trail of the wavy street lights
Or the waste efforts to get a perfect click
I enjoyed every bit of it
A journey where you don’t feel like stopping,
Endless chatter about life and future
No bumping against harsh reality,
No learning and unlearning on how to live

I came out of the window to face the wind
Thrilling chilled wind as if pierced through my tiny pores
I let the fear go and closed my eyes to feel my selfbeing
As if it was my surreal existence
As if it was some magical reality that exists only for few seconds
I realised a word that sums up my entire life – “Freedom”

And I realised that my smile owns it

No comments:

Post a Comment