Thursday, 10 October 2013

iNNocENce THat waST, aNd ShAlt nEvER bE AgaIN !!


Gone are the days when a fluttering butterfly was admirable enough to suffuse a smile
When the aesthetic touch of thy grace made me stare only the beauty laid out in magnificent vistas
When my ingenuous mind surrendered to thy creation without any struggle
When eyes opened veil to morning sky to observe light shattering into golden hue
Ripples of birds’ song broke the morning silence and reached me crossing hills and dales
When the soothing breeze crept over my face and I breathe happiness all over
When I used to watch the consortium of homesick birds amidst the orange edges of the day
Or lie down and form random images out of the idle clouds sailing the sky
When I used to get drenched in the unending columns with open arms and splashed water around
Successfully weaved my paper boat & cherished when it maneuvered its way on vast deep
Spent hours casting imagination with washable sand escaping the curvy white lines of advancing foams
Still laughed when the receding waves washed away my hours of labour into ocean’s cradle
When I used to dream my hand flutter into birds and I trace the invisible magical path
Which kindled the unreachable desire which no fearless yet rationale brain will dare
When nothing unskilled as human passion could build the reality of my dreams
When answer to life was in form of black or white with no shades of grey
No darkness ever overshadowed my thoughts or eyes ever burdened with unshed showers
 Innocence that wast, and shalt never be again - Way beyond bound and price
The kid has disappeared and now a lady has returned in search of the lost kid
No I wasn’t abducted, rather I offered myself and adapted, coz thats the way LIFE MOVES ON...

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...interesting...the girlz been thinking a lot these days I suppose :p
    Great composition...great thought... loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...wow awesome...innocence unfolded....wonderful thoughts.....great work

    ReplyDelete