Saturday, 14 January 2017

Departing soul (Life’s Journey)

With an unlimited scope to discover, explore & invent, I was created with an expiry date
I was sent to sing the song that resides in our soul & create positive change on this mystery land
Suddenly it got interrupted with life goals & the element of skill & chance played role in deciding fate
With eyes filled with dreams & heart tied down by desire I guarded my innermost feelings
In some unguarded moments when I desired to relive the song of my soul
Either the words were not right or the instrument was out of tune & the agony of wishing grew in my heart
Moment’s indulgence with one’s own self got interrupted with endless toil to bind with finery or fame
Now all I desire is to freely walk into last minute of gentle surrender But Can I??
Pre-planning, the most frequently used term is often linked with career, possession, and lineage
But why did I fail to link it with life & life goals
Now as the golden streams break loose the far off sky, my soul surrenders itself with restless wind
With a dying wish that let my word take wings & break all falsified nests that spell bound every heart

To spread that the perfect sweetness resides in depth our heart & it can be felt only by sharing..... 

1 comment:

  1. Now all I desire is to freely walk into last minute of gentle surrender But Can I??....Yes u can....but will u surrender? That's the ?mark.

    ReplyDelete