Friday, 21 August 2015

sTOp fOR tHe wORld, fOR wHAt It's WoRTh !!


A simple act of kindness brought me closer to myself

There is a beauty in reflecting upon oneself in silence & leisure

Some indiscriminate thoughts pour into my pool of thoughtlessness

Things done undone that I always wanted to do

Vision of happy idealistic world & creativity all around

I am no different from all of us

True that we are all dedicated people, with complete dedication to our work

Yeah we give our time & effort in blind desperation to advance in the boundless sea

Trying to ride or build the most creative ship that will sustain the might waves

But sustain to do what?? Do we ever ponder upon the ultimate purpose?

In the holy houses we fold our hands;

We beg for luxury & in return pledge to perform our obligation

Stop & read into the eyes of the creator, it’s not in need our obligation

It’s the intention that matters, the source of all our action with dedication

I agree that there is always a tiny urge within all of us to give back

But multiple chores of life take our attention & we procrastinate to ourselves

But I guess the concept is simple, it either NOW or NEVER

STOP FOR THE WORLD, FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH.......

1 comment:

  1. This is simple but beautifully written. I loved the pic tagged.

    ReplyDelete