Thoughts simmering, to jolt a yarn
Oh! Cosmos come to my rescue
You have earned the sobriquet of ‘My Life’
It behoves me to care for you
My little finger wrapped with your palm
My heart jovial, jumps like a kid
Carefree and careless, I walked with closed eyes
A blind faith that some hands will guide my way
I grew up climbing rocks and stones
You pushed me to climb the hard,
You silently leveled my way
Ignorant me, I easily traced the path
Every moment of life you live in me
You are my support to stand in life
You expected & you said ‘I am hurt’
The innocuous cloud has lost its resilience
The wind now doesn't eavesdrop my silence
Jaded me, I search for lost hands
Like the morning dew, I have lost its presence
You smile back, my life will smile
You look back, I will be there
Just one message- ‘Every why has a wherefore’
Just believe in me
Just believe in me

No comments:
Post a Comment