Oh dear Mother; I am void of words to express thy beauty
Even the nonchalant sun during its rounds twitch its brow at your glance
Blessed am I to open my eyes cradled in your caring arms
The first sight – the first touch of unblemished love- made me fall for you
There were you---
Adorned with colorful festivals elucidating your ravishing posture
Where diversity of culture, religion and language propagates a unified message
Where fragrance of spirituality has taken a shape, fashioned from mortal brains
Where every dream of living man has found a home
Where human brains have uncovered, proud truths of the world
Where remains of mediaeval architecture still sing songs of glory and not of the mourn
Where souls of deathless bravery can still rise from ash heaps to protect thy honor
Lands might have been demarcated with fancy frozen boundaries
But shall we mourn to have separated thy children??
Despite the atrocities of this separation, I will smile
I will smile every time the last ray of sun touches your feet
I will smile coz I know there will be a tomorrow with brighter dawn
Coz I know one day love will usher its endless way through all human heart
No comments:
Post a Comment