Tuesday, 2 May 2006

I will always love you !! (2006)

When I look back at the days gone by
            My heart simply bleeds to think of you ever saying bye bye
I remember the days when we were together
            Tied in a everlasting bond of friendship, worlds sweetest relationship
When I see you and I sharing all our lovely moments
            Tears drift into my sentiments
When I will be away, I will miss your caressing hand
            Which soother my heart in sorrow and strain
All beautiful times I spent with you
            For which I will always remember you
But right goes the saying – “Time and tide waits for none”
            And one admires with fond remembrance such glorious hours only when they are gone
One day we have to partake
            May be that we will never meet again
But thy memories has mingled with my bygone years
            Which my sad heart in future shall share in tears
Paradoxical though it may seem
            But truly its my heart’s esteem
Which will utter – ‘I Love You’ , ‘I Miss You’, ‘I Need You’

            Everyday as fresh as nature’s morning dew

No comments:

Post a Comment